September 10, 2011

Team Spirit

There’s no “I” in team. There may be plenty of “I’s” in Team Giddy-Up! and the names of Toshinobu Shigemitsu, Nobuhiro Fujitaka and Teruaki Kato.  And, obviously, there’s an “i” in iRacing.    But when it came to Round Three of the Okayama Challenge Cup, a two hour enduro at Okayama International Circuit in July, there were no “I’s” — only teammates who pulled together with co-driver (and fellow iRacer) Yuho Abe and a pit crew full of iRacers to score a remarkable podium finish. Remarkable?  Consider that Team Giddy-Up! was debuting its VITA-01 (a sports racer with a semi-monocoque chassis powered by a 1.5 liter Toyota Yaris engine) at Okayama and that the three drivers chosen by team director Shigemitsu to pilot the #93 entry had never driven at Okayama [...]

Read More... Ken Armstrong Source Related Pictures Gabriel Corsin Source Videos Mark Willis Related Videos Horacio Costa

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/iracing-news/team-spirit/

No comments:

Post a Comment